LLM in the US Legal System
Citizens of the World
At Cincinnati Law, we believe that we are all citizens of the world – and with that, have a responsibility to leave the world a better place. We know you’re not afraid of hard work, that you won’t back away from a challenge, and that you’re ready to make a difference. Cincinnati Law will provide you the meaningful experiences and skills needed to solve real legal problems on a global scale. Pursue your graduate degree in US legal studies at Cincinnati Law, and as a citizen of the world, become prepared to change it.
The City of Cincinnati
- Cincinnati is home to more Fortune 500 Companies per capita than New York City, Chicago, or Los Angeles.
- Named one of the “Best Cities for Nightlife” – Forbes
- Named one of the “Best Places to Live in the U.S.” – U.S. News and World Report
- Ranked No. 1 city for “Recent College Graduates” – Smart Asset
- Nations No. 1 “Big City for Business” – KPMG
- Over the Rhine, just minutes from campus, is one of the Top 15 “Coolest Neighborhoods in North America.”
- Ranked a “Top 40 Public Law School” – U.S. News and World Report
- Ranked #16 in nation for Public Service
- Ranked Top 13 in nation for Practical Training
- Founded in 1833, Cincinnati Law is the nation’s 4th oldest law school.
- Faculty have studied at Harvard, Yale, Michigan, Duke, Virginia, Northwestern, George Washington, and many other top law schools.
- A “Top 30 Law School” for number of alumni named “Super Lawyers”
- Named a “Best Value Law School” (2014-2018) – the National Jurist
- Ranked a Top Law School for Trial Advocacy, Criminal Law, Corporate Law, and Public Interest Law.