2012-2013 Board of VisitorsThe University of Cincinnati College of Law Board of Visitors was established to provide advocacy, advice, and counsel to the Dean with respect to the College’s institutional advancement.
The responsibilities of the Board of Visitors include:
- Advising the Dean and faculty of the evolving needs of the legal profession
- Providing counsel to the Dean, administration, and faculty on curriculum, admissions, career opportunities for students, and resources
- Providing expert advice to the Dean on planning, policy, and development
- Encouraging financial support for the College of Law
- Advocating for College of Law students and faculty among members of the legal profession and the general community
The Board of Visitors meets as a full board two times per year, generally once in the Fall Semester and once in the Spring Semester.
2012-2013 Board of Visitors