Through Cincinnati Law’s LL.M Program, you will not only learn about the US legal system, you will find yourself immersed in American legal and academic cultures. You can sample from the wide range of opportunities offered to your JD-seeking peers and experience life in one of the country’s top destinations for young professionals, entrepreneurs and families.
Our nine-month L.L.M. program also gives you the opportunity to design a course of study that meets your professional goals. Our graduates are better able to represent US clients and more prepared for negotiations and litigation with US parties.
We strongly encouraged you to submit all application materials by March 15 of the year you wish to enroll.
You can also apply to the LLM program for free through Cincinnati Law. Contact us for details.
We have scholarships available for qualified applicants. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in a scholarship and get more information regarding the scholarship application process.
- Ranked a Top 35 Public Law School - U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked a Top School for Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Public Interest Law, and Trial Advocacy Law
- Ranked a Top 30 Law School for Super Lawyers - the National Jurist
- A five-time "Best Value Law School" - the National Jurist
- 8:1 Student-to-faculty ratio, one of the lowest in the nation for an urban school