Criminal Law Society
The Criminal Law Association seeks to assist UC law students in planning and achieving careers in criminal law and aims to create a heightened awareness of criminal law in the student body. The Criminal Law Association seeks to bring the study of criminal law into the mainstream of student interest by establishing a strong presence at the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
- Co-President: Phil Bronson
- Co-President: Jeremy Garcia
- Vice President: Kristin Conder
- Outreach Committee Chair: Emily Gallagher
- Events Committee Chair: Amanda Bleiler