The Human Rights Quarterly is a multi-disciplinary journal edited by the Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights and published by The Johns Hopkins University Press. Since 1982 the Institute has edited 121 issues of the Quarterly with articles covering a wide range of topics from both domestic and foreign authors. Professor Bert B. Lockwood serves as Editor-in-Chief and the editorial staff consists of Arthur Russell Morgan Fellows and College of Law students who cite check and edit the articles in preparation for publication. There are some opportunities for first year students to be members of the editorial staff of the Quarterly. An orientation meeting will be held for first year students interested in considering this possibility. The announcement of the orientation session will be in mail boxes early in the fall semester.
- Managing Editor: Bobbi Dillon
- Senior Articles Editor: Chelsea Brint
- Movie and Book Review Editor: Zach Schaengold, Kathryn Elvey, Colin Pool
- Senior Articles Editors: Paul Budnick, Alex Doyle, Abigail Horn, Jacklyn Johnston, Kathleen Kenney, Zach Kessler, Jenisse Lopez, Shahane Martirosyan, Annie Mathews, Greg Moredock, Sundeep Mutgi, Ashley Pannell, Edward Ramsey, Megan Savage, Yosef Schiff, Yasaman Sharif, Suzanne Smith, Doug Walter, Jared Watts, William Wilson, Yinan Zhang
- Articles Editors: Will Abbey, Akua Adu-Wusu, Allison Bartlett, Caleb Benadum, Hannah J. Brooks, Justin Carmichael, Kandyce Carter-Flaherty, Elizabeth Chesnut, Jen Cuesta, Nilu Ekanayake, Suzy Firestone, Ajla Glavasevic, Leigh Goedicke, Noah Goertemiller, Heather Heldman, Emily (Taylor) Hemle, John Holschuh, Izzy Mattingly, Emily Metz, Sean Myers, Amber McMillin Orozco, Justin Precht, Becky Rhoda, Katlin Rust, Doug Smothers, Patrice Tisdale, Jyoshu Tsushima, Lindsay Upton, Matt Wiseman