Corporate Law Symposia
The College hosts a symposium each spring that provides a forum to discuss and debate cutting-edge issues in securities, corporate governance and accountability. The Symposium is co-sponsored by the University of Cincinnati Law Review and papers presented at each symposium are published in a special edition.
- 2013 — Enforcement of Securities Laws by Government and SROs
- 2012 — Implementing the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- 2011 — The Principles and Politics of Aggregate Litigation: CAFA, PSLRA, and Beyond
- 2010 — The Globalization of Securities Regulation: Competition or Coordination?
- 2009 — New Models of Regulating the Financial Markets
- March 2008 — The Dysfunctional Board: Causes and Cures
- November 2008 - The Role of Corporate Counsel in Advising Management and the Board
- 2007 — Twenty Years After Shearson/American Express v. McMahon: Assessing Investors' Remedies