Thank you for your interest in giving to The Center for Race, Gender, and Social Justice and its programs. Your generous donation will help support the Center’s mission to cultivate scholars, leaders and activists committed to social change.
1. Click the “Make a Gift Now” icon
2. Indicate your gift type (one-time gift, payment on an existing pledge or recurring gift)
3. From the first drop down menu select “College of Law”
4. From the second drop down menu select “Center for Race, Gender, and Social Justice”
1. Follow the instructions given above for making a donation to the Center, but in the second drop down menu select “Domestic Violence and Civil Protection Order Clinic”
The UC Foundation represents the College of Law in receiving charitable gifts, and all gifts are fully tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations. Gifts may be in the form of cash, stocks and other securities, real estate or personal property, deferred gifts such as bequests and trusts, pledges of future gifts and endowments to provide investment income.
Director of Development