As part of its mission as an educational organization, the Weaver Institute sponsors a wide variety of conferences, symposia and lectures. View highlights and photos from past symposia.
- October 2011—Something about us without us? Global trends in Legal Capacity Under the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- March 2011—Taking Drugs, Doing Drugs, Refusing Drugs: Neuroscience, Psychoactive Compounds, and the Law
- March 2009— Interrogations and False Confessions: Social Science Confronts the Law
- October 2007— Revising the Frontiers of Responsibility and Blame: How Neuroscience Is Reshaping Philosophy and the Criminal Law
- April 2007— Law, Ethics, Psychiatry and the Human Genome
- March 2006— The Future of the ‘Duty to Protect’: Scientific and Legal Perspectives on Tarasoff’s Thirtieth Anniversary
- May 2001 — Second International Conference of Therapeutic Jurisprudence