Four UC Law Alumni of Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Named Best Lawyers’ 2013 Cincinnati Lawyers of the Year
Cincinnati, OH — Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL (KMK®) is pleased to announce that five of its partners have been named Best Lawyers’ 2013 Lawyers of the Year. Best Lawyers has selected a single lawyer in each practice area and in each major U.S. metropolitan area to be honored as “Lawyer of the Year.”
The KMK attorneys recognized as 2013 “Lawyers of the Year” are as follows:
- James E. Burke has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2013 Cincinnati Bet-the-Company Litigation Lawyer of the Year.
- William A. Posey has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2013 Cincinnati Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs Lawyer of the Year.
- Thomas M. Tepe, Jr. has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2013 Cincinnati Litigation - Real Estate Lawyer of the Year.
- Joseph L. Trauth, Jr. has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2013 Cincinnati Land Use & Zoning Lawyer of the Year.
- Herbert B. Weiss has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2013 Cincinnati Project Finance Lawyer of the Year.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on a peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. The lawyers being honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.” (The Best Lawyers in America® 2013. Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc. of Aiken, SC.)
About Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL
The law firm of Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL (KMK®), based in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a nationally-recognized law firm delivering sophisticated legal solutions to businesses of all sizes — from Fortune 100 corporations to start-up companies. Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers® 2012 recognized KMK as a leading law firm in Ohio in Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions, and General Commercial Litigation. The 2011 Super Lawyers® Business Edition named KMK the Top Large Law Firm in Ohio in Business and Transactions Law. KMK received 28 first tier rankings in the 2011-12 Best Law Firms survey (Metropolitan Cincinnati) by U.S. News and Best Lawyers. Founded in 1954, KMK has approximately 105 lawyers and a support staff of 150 employees. Additional information is available at www.kmklaw.com.