Admitted Students Open Houses
Friday, March 4th or Friday, April 1st
10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Congratulations on your admission to the University of Cincinnati College of Law!
The Office of Admissions invites you and your guest to attend one of our Open House events to learn more about the law school and all we have to offer.
During your visit you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from Career Advising and Placement.
- Participate in discussions led by panels of current faculty members and law students.
- Meet representatives from many of our Student Organizations.
- Attend Interest Sessions of your choice including: the Ohio Innocence Project, the Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights, Trial Team, Externships, and Living in Cincinnati
- Tour the law school.
- Enjoy a catered, casual lunch with your future classmates, current students, and faculty.
Registration information for the Open Houses will be emailed to all admitted students. You may also register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 513.556.0078 with your name, phone number, and the number of people attending with you.
Check-in will begin at 9:30 a.m. in the Atrium. All attendees will receive a confirmation email with directions to campus and parking information prior to the event.
We look forward to seeing you soon!