Registration Requirements for Fall 2014
Applicants admitted through our Regular Decision program must complete the following requirements before enrolling:
- A completed Supplementary Information Form. This form should be returned to the College of Law at the time of your acceptance. Admitted applicants with questions or concerns regarding their residency or financial aid status are especially encouraged to complete the Supplementary Information Form in a timely manner.
- An Acceptance Deposit of $250. This deposit reserves your place in the entering class and will be applied as partial payment of your fall tuition. A check or money order must be made payable to the "University of Cincinnati" and returned to the College of Law by the date specified in your letter of acceptance. If you fail to pay the deposit by the prescribed date, your place in the entering class will be forfeited. A 50% refund of $125 will be remitted to applicants who notify the College of Law in writing by May 15, 2014, of their plans not to enroll at the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
- Two official, final transcripts from every college or university you have attended. Two official copies of transcripts are required from every institution attended, regardless if a degree was conferred. All transcripts must be mailed directly by a registrar to the address below in a sealed envelope with seal intact.
University of CincinnatiAll transcripts must arrive at the College of Law before August 1, 2014. Transcripts must show that a bachelor’s degree was conferred before the date of matriculation into the College of Law. Summer graduates must provide proof of the anticipated degree prior to this date as well.
College of Law Room 201B
P.O. Box 210040
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0040
- One official, final transcript from the institution that awarded your bachelor’s degree must be sent to the LSAC Credential Assembly Service. This transcript must show your final grades and the date your bachelor’s degree was conferred. LSAC must receive this before August 1, 2014.
- Prior to enrolling in August, you will receive information regarding books and materials you must purchase over the summer. Please contact the Office of Admissions if you do not receive this notification by July 15, 2014.
- As indicated on your application for admission, you are required to notify the College of Law of any disciplinary proceedings or criminal convictions occurring subsequent to those listed at the time you applied.