Registration Requirements for Fall 2013
To complete your admission requirements and qualify for enrollment, you must submit the items listed below:
- A completed Supplementary Information Form. This form should be returned to the College of Law at the time of your acceptance. Admitted applicants with questions or concerns regarding their residency or financial aid status are especially encouraged to complete the Supplementary Information Form in a timely manner. A pre-addressed envelope is enclosed for this purpose.
- An Acceptance Deposit of $250. This deposit reserves your place in the entering class and will be applied as partial payment of your fall tuition. A check or money order must be made payable to the "University of Cincinnati" and returned to the College of Law by the date specified in your letter of acceptance. We will confirm receipt of your deposit. If you fail to pay the deposit by the prescribed date, your place in the entering class will be forfeited. A 50% refund of $125 will be remitted to applicants who notify the College of Law in writing by May 15, 2013, of their plans not to enroll at the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
- Over the summer, incoming students receive an invoice for books and materials related to our “Introduction to Law” course taken during Orientation Week. The College of Law reserves the right to revoke your seat in the incoming class if timely payment of this fee is not received.
- Two official “final” transcripts from every college or university you have attended. Two official copies of transcripts are required from every institution attended, regardless if a degree was conferred. All transcripts must be mailed directly by a registrar to the address below in a sealed envelope with seal intact.
- University of Cincinnati
College of Law Room 201B
P.O. Box 210040
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0040
- All transcripts must arrive at the College of Law before August 1, 2013. Transcripts must show that a bachelor’s degree was conferred before the date of matriculation into the College of Law. Summer graduates must provide proof of the anticipated degree prior to this date as well.
- One official “final” transcript from the institution that awarded your bachelor’s degree sent to the LSAC Credential Assembly Service. A transcript showing your final grades and the date your bachelor’s degree was conferred must also be sent to the Law School Admission Council. LSAC must receive this before August 1, 2013.
- As indicated at the end of the admission application, you are required to notify the College of Law of any disciplinary proceedings or criminal convictions occurring subsequent to those listed, if any, in your application.