Admitted students must complete the following requirements before enrolling:
- Acceptance Deposit of $250. This deposit reserves your place in the entering class and will later be applied as partial payment of your fall semester tuition. You can confirm your enrollment and pay your seat deposit online. We will send you detailed instructions via email, but if you are looking to deposit before then, please call (513) 556-0078. You can also mail a check, which should be made payable to the "University of Cincinnati" and returned to the College of Law by the date specified in your letter of acceptance. A pre-addressed envelope has been enclosed for this purpose.
- Enrollment Confirmation Form. In addition to the acceptance deposit, the online confirmation form must be completed in order to confirm your enrollment for the Fall term. This form is also used by the university to determine your initial status for state residency and student financial aid. You will receive instructions via email for accessing the confirmation form prior to your deposit deadline.
- Final Transcript to LSAC. One official, final transcript from the institution that awarded your bachelor’s degree must be sent to the LSAC Credential Assembly Service after graduation, listing both the degree and date of conferral. Applicants whose degree and conferral date is included in the transcript(s) provided to LSAC as part of the admissions process will have already completed this requirement. Applicants who sent in transcripts to LSAC prior to graduation must send in one updated, final transcript to LSAC after the degree and conferral date have been posted.
- Study Abroad and Other Transcripts to LSAC. You must ensure that one official, final transcript from every college or university you have attended is on file with LSAC’s Credential Assembly Service, regardless of whether a degree was awarded to you by that institution (this includes study abroad programs, graduate certificates, college-level courses earned while in high school, etc.). Original transcripts from study abroad programs must also be included from the issuing (foreign) institution whenever possible. These and other miscellaneous transcripts may not have been requested by LSAC during the admission process but are required by the College of Law prior to matriculation.
- Final Transcript to the College of Law. One official, final transcript from the institution that awarded your bachelor’s degree must also be sent directly to the College of Law. This transcript must show your final grades and the date your bachelor’s degree was conferred. Original transcripts must be mailed directly by the institution’s registrar to the address below in a sealed envelope with seal intact. This is the only transcript that needs to be sent both to the College of Law and to LSAC and must be completed by August 1.
University of Cincinnati
College of Law Room 201B
P.O. Box 210040
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0040
- All transcripts must arrive before August 1. We must receive confirmation that your bachelor’s degree was conferred before you begin classes. If your bachelor’s degree will not be completed until the summer term immediately preceding the start of law school, you should contact the Office of Admissions as soon as possible to discuss documentation of your anticipated graduation.
Prior to enrolling in August, you will receive information regarding books and materials you must purchase over the summer. Please contact the Office of Admissions if you do not receive this notification by July 15.
As indicated on your application for admission, you are required to notify the College of Law of any disciplinary proceedings or criminal convictions occurring subsequent to those listed at the time you applied.
Questions? Contact the College of Law Office of Admissions at email@example.com or (513) 556-0078.
Congratulations on your admission to the University of Cincinnati College of Law! We look forward to having you join us next school year. Below are instructions for completing the University’s enrollment confirmation process online. You will need to ensure you have completed both the Enrollment Confirmation Form AND submitted your Acceptance Deposit by the deadline listed in your Acceptance letter. Please follow these instructions carefully and call (513)-556-0078 if you have any questions.
STEP 1 - CHECK YOUR EMAIL
The information below will be sent to you via the primary email we have on file for you.The email is titled "Confirming Your Cincinnati Law Enrollment." This email will contain the custom URL, username, and PIN that will be required for you to submit the Enrollment Confirmation Form and your $250.00 Seat Deposit.
If you have not yet received this email, please call 513-556-0078 and request that this email be provided.
STEP 2 - LOG-IN
When you locate the "Confirm Your Cincinnati Law Enrollment - Class of 2021" email that was sent to you, follow the custom link provided to access the confirmation form. You will use the email at which you received this message and the PIN provided in the email to log in for the first time. Below is an example of what you will see in the email.
Link: [:Custom URL:]
STEP 3 - SUBMIT CONFIRMATION FORM
A link to complete the Confirmation Form will be located at the bottom of your status homepage.
STEP 4 - SUBMIT ACCEPTANCE DEPOSIT
If you wish to pay your acceptance deposit online, simply follow the link on the status homepage titled "Submit Payment for $250". You may also submit the acceptance deposit using a check or money order (made payable to University of Cincinnati). A pre-addressed envelope was included in your acceptance package for this purpose.
Please do not hesitate to contact the office of admissions if we can be of any assistance to you as you complete the confirmation process.
The College of Law does not grant deposit extensions. Our generous deposit policy offers a 50% deposit reimbursement should we be notified of withdrawal on or before May 15th.