COVID-19 Resources and Information
This webpage is intended to act as a resource for students, faculty, staff and others at the College of Law during the suspension of in-person classes. For the most recent updates from the University of Cincinnati, please visit uc.edu/publichealth.
Resources and Information
- Student Resources and FAQ
- Spring 2020 Exams FAQ
- Law Student Guide to Learning Remotely (via the Law Library)
- Center for Professional Development (CPD) Resources
- Faculty Resources
- Law Library Guide for Faculty
- Remote Resources for Faculty & Staff (Bearcats Landing – faculty and staff only access)
- Information for applicants regarding planned visits
- Help support law students: Donate to the Law Student Emergency Fund
Financial Support and Food Insecurity. The College of Law Student Emergency Fund is available to law students who have experienced unexpected financial hardships. The University administers the UC UHS Student Support Fund for medical and mental health costs. If you are experiencing food insecurity, please contact Assistant Dean Rucker directly for assistance.
Free WiFi available: Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.