COVID-19 Resources and Information
This webpage is intended to act as a resource for students, faculty, staff and others at the College of Law during the suspension of in-person classes. For the most recent updates from the University of Cincinnati, please visit uc.edu/publichealth.
Resources and Information
- Student Resources and FAQ
- Spring 2020 Exams FAQ
- Law Student Guide to Learning Remotely (via the Law Library)
- Center for Professional Development (CPD) Resources
- Faculty Resources
- Law Library Guide for Faculty
- Remote Resources for Faculty & Staff (Bearcats Landing – faculty and staff only access)
- Information for applicants regarding planned visits
- Help support law students: Donate to the Law Student Emergency Fund
Free WiFi available: Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.