Law School Updates and Information
A Message from the College of Law
March 17, 2020—
Following the recommendations from the University of Cincinnati, the College of Law community is now operating remotely. While staff and faculty continue to work from home, be assured that Cincinnati Law is still maintaining operations. Faculty are preparing to teach students using a range of online technologies, starting March 26. Staff continue to assist them in preparing for this new mode of work during the spring break time and will be helping them through the rest of the semester.
How this impacts you:
- Upcoming Events & Lectures. All upcoming events and lectures, such as the Schott Lecture, have been canceled through the end of the semester. Every effort will be made to reschedule lectures as much as possible. In fact, the Schott lecture has been rescheduled for Tuesday, October 20, 2020. Mark your calendars now. We will notify you of more dates as they become available.
- Career Services. The Center for Professional Development (CPD) continues to prepare Cincinnati Law students for careers and work with employers for their employment needs. Feel free to reach out to the CPD team at any time with questions and job opportunities.
- Library Services. While the physical library is closed, our librarians are available to answer any questions you have. Feel free to reach out to them. Visit the library staff page for their contact information.
- Building. The College of Law building is closed at this time.
- Admissions/Campus Visits: In lieu of campus visits, the Office of Admission and Financial Aid is offering phone conferencing with an admissions representative. To schedule a phone conference, please complete this form.
We look forward to reconnecting with you in the near future. Stay healthy and safe.