ECDC & Duke Energy Present
FREE LEGAL ADVICE TO BETTER YOUR BUSINESS VIRTUAL EVENT
Sponsored by the Duke Energy Law Department and the University of Cincinnati College of Law Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic (ECDC)
- WHEN: Thursday, October 21, 2021 | 3 PM – 7 PM
- WHERE: This event will be conducted remotely using Microsoft Teams. A meeting link will be emailed to you the week of the event.
- REGISTRATION: Advance registration is required by submitting the online registration form below. Deadline to register is Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- SERVICES PROVIDED: Up to a 30-minute virtual consultation with an attorney in various practice areas: Business Start-Up, Contracts, Copyrights/Trademarks, Labor and Employment, Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Non-Profit, Patents, Real Estate, and Tax/Employee Benefits
- ONE ADDITIONAL CONSULTATION: If you have questions relating to two practice areas, you may sign up for one additional consultation by registering twice. No person may sign up for more than two meetings.
- QUESTIONS: Contact Lori Strait at email@example.com