Congratulations! Finishing law school is a tremendous accomplishment. We look forward to celebrating with you and your family and friends at the College of Law’s Hooding Ceremony.
This 2020 Hooding Webpage is the place to find all information about hooding, including parking, disability access, what to wear, and more.
- Date: Sunday, May 17, 2020
- Place: Fifth Third Arena, 2700 O’Varsity Way, Cincinnati, OH 45221 (on UC’s campus)
- Time: Graduates report to the Fifth Third Arena’s Champion’s Club at 11:00 am for Class of 2020 photo; doors open to family and friends at 12:00 pm
- Ceremony begins promptly at 1:00 pm and lasts approximately 90 minutes
- Students will have light refreshments offered before the ceremony
- Tickets are not required and there is no limit to the number of guests
- Class of 2020 Graduation Speaker — David J. Willbrand, UC Law Class of 1996, Partner and Chair, Early Stage & Emerging Company Practice, Thompson Hine LLP.
- Accessible seating is available
- Guest "hooders" are allowed — criteria is:
- 1. Hooder is a direct relative of the graduate and a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Law; or
- 2. Hooder is a parent of the graduate and is faculty or adjunct faculty at the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
- Parking is available at any university parking garage.