The registrar supports the academic life of Cincinnati Law for the College’s students and faculty. Processing and distribution of grades, processing of forms, maintenance of records, course registration and exams are all handled by the registrar.
Register for Courses
Fall 2019 Registration Dates and Deadlines
- April 1st: The Catalyst shopping cart for fall 2019 registration officially opens.
- April 8th at 12:00pm: Lottery choices due.
- April 9th: Lottery choices processed and wait list posted outside the Registrar's office.
- April 17th (6:30am) - April 22nd (11:59pm): Priority registration for rising 3Ls.
- April 24th (6:30am) - June 10th (11:59pm): Open enrollment for rising 2Ls and 3Ls.
- April 29 – May 10, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.: Spring 2019 Take-Home Exams may be checked in/checked out of the Registrar’s Office.
- August 1 - August 26: Final open enrollment.