Tentative Time: 1-4 PM | College of Law
The Office of Admissions invites you and your guest to attend one of our Open House events to learn more about the law school and all we have to offer.
During your visit, you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from Career Advising and Placement
- Participate in discussions led by panels of current law students and alumni
- Learn about our bar prep programs and student services
- Meet representatives from many of our Student Organizations.
- Attend Interest Sessions of your choice including: the Ohio Innocence Project, the Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights, the Center for Race, Gender, & Social Justice, the Corporate Law Center, Legal Clinics, and Student Organizations
- Tour the law school
- Enjoy a catered, casual lunch with your future classmates, faculty, and alumni
To register for this event, complete the form below.