NOTICE: The University of Cincinnati College of Law has suspended all prospective student visits per the recommendation of UC’s administration to reduce contact and respect social distance in response to the Novel Coronavirus outbreak.
Though we are disappointed we cannot welcome you to campus at this time, we hope to connect with you in other ways
- Schedule a Conference Call so we can address and answer any of your questions related to the quality of education at Cincinnati Law
- You can take a virtual tour of the College of Law from your desktop or mobile phone
- Our YouTube channel offers videos about academic and campus life.
Learn more about our full response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including an admissions Q&A: Click here.
Visits Postponed - Schedule a Phone Conference
The best way for you to experience the unique benefits of a law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law is to see it first-hand. While visits remain postponed due to COVID-19, prospective students in any phase of the admission process may schedule individual conference calls with a member of Admissions Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please schedule your conference call a minimum of one week in advance.
|Spring 2020||Dates not available for visits|
|**ALL VISITS SUSPENDED**||March 14 - TBD*|
|*Accepting phone conference requests (submit standard visit form)|
|Memorial Day||M May 25|
|Office Closed||W-F, May 27 - May 29|
|Dates available but no classes|
|Exams||M-F, May 1 - May 15|
The parking most convenient to the College of Law can be found at the Stratford Heights Parking Garage (preferred), the CCM Parking Garage off Jefferson via Corry Boulevard; or the Clifton Court Garage. USquare (West) Garage on Calhoun is a non-UC garage that is also within walking distance. We will over validation for any UC garage and for U-Square West. You can check live garage availability on the university parking website. (Campus Map PDF)
Lodging Near UC
For lodging while in the Cincinnati area, we recommend the following hotels:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Uptown-University Area (discounted rate with link)
- Kingsgate Marriott Conference Hotel at UC (discounted rate: code UNVCIN)
- 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati
- Hampton Inn & Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Midtown
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown
From I-75 Southbound
- Travel south on I-75 until you reach the Hopple Street exit. Take the exit to the top of the overpass.
- Turn left at the light onto Hopple. You will now be traveling east. Cross over I-75. Follow the road up the hill. Note that the street changes its name to Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive.
- When you reach Clifton Avenue, make a right turn and continue up Clifton Avenue. The College of Law is at the southwestern corner of the campus. The College will be on your left at the corner of Clifton Avenue and Calhoun Street.
From I-71 Southbound
- Take Exit 3 - Taft Rd. exit (marked University of Cincinnati exit). Taft Rd. is one-way heading west and changes to Calhoun Street at Jefferson Avenue.
- Take Taft/Calhoun to Clifton Avenue.
- Right on Clifton. The College of Law is at the southwestern corner of the campus. The College will be on your right at the corner of Clifton Avenue and Calhoun Street.
From I-75 Northbound
- Travel north on I-75 until you reach the Hopple Street exit. The exit will be on your RIGHT. Take exit up to the light.
- Follow the road up the hill. Note that the street changes its name to Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive.
- When you reach Clifton Avenue, make a right turn and continue up Clifton Avenue. The College of Law is at the southwestern corner of the campus. The College will be on your left at the corner of Clifton Avenue and Calhoun Street
From I-71 Northbound
- Travel north until I-71 merges with I-75 just south of Florence, Kentucky.
- Stay on I-75 across the river.
- Follow the directions for approaching the campus on I-75 northbound.