The registrar supports the academic life of Cincinnati Law for the College’s students and faculty. Processing and distribution of grades, processing of forms, maintenance of records, course registration and exams are all handled by the registrar.
We apologize that we are packing up the records in anticipation of moving to the new College of Law building. We will do our best to fulfill your requests for bar forms and other documents in a timely manner. Please be aware that after July 15th we may not be able to access some records until approximately the week of August 15th.
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advising
- Concentration in International Legal Studies
- Corporate Law Concentration
- Concentration in Social Justice
- Concentration Application Submission Form
- Degree Requirements
- Distance Education Policy
- Grading Policy
- Grade Appeals
- College of Law Honor Code
- Graduation Application
- Ranking Information