We’re excited to announce our search for a new Dean!
The University of Cincinnati is now accepting applications for the position of Dean for the College of Law. A review of applicants will begin immediately.
In keeping with our diversity and inclusion initiatives which recognize the power of a vibrant and diverse community, we are encouraging applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. We ask your assistance in bringing this important position to the attention of qualified prospects and invite you to nominate outstanding individuals.
Please forward contact information on prospective applicants to ExecutiveSearch@uc.edu .
Individuals interested in self-nominating must apply online.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / EOE / M / F / V / D
The following individuals have agreed to serve on the search committee for the new dean of the University of Cincinnati College of Law. Tina Whalen, dean at the College of Allied Health Sciences, will serve as chair.
Additional members are:
- Susan Boland, Associate Director for Public and Research Services, College of Law Library
- Felix Chang, Professor of Law and Co-Director, Corporate Law Center
- Joel Chanvisanuruk, Assistant Dean for Academic Success and Bar Programs
- Jacob Cogan, Judge Joseph P. Kinneary Professor of Law
- Mark Godsey, Daniel P. and Judith L. Carmichael Professor of Law | Director, Lois and Richard Rosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project
- Emily Houh, Gustavus Henry Wald Professor of the Law and Contracts | Co-Director, Center for Race, Gender, and Social Justice
- Elizabeth Lenhart, Professor of Practice
- Judge Beth Myers, First District Court of Appeals
- Gibran Pena-Porras, third-year law student