Programs and Events
Explore. Evolve. Engage.
At Cincinnati Law, we know that not all law students are alike. That's why we provide personalized advising and support to help you pinpoint your passion and pursue it.
Here are just a few of our popular programs, which are designed to support you at every level of your Cincinnati Law journey.
First Look is an innovative event that introduces Cincinnati Law 1L students to the Greater Cincinnati legal market.
- Levels the playing field. Students get information about a variety of career paths at the same time by creating a common starting point for student career exploration.
- Saves time. First Look is an information fair that requires less time and delivers more impact—meet 1L students at one time in one place.
- Jumpstarts recruiting. When it's time for you to hire, students already know who you are and the kind of work you do.
First Look 2022
- Wednesday, November 9th 2022
- 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- UC College of Law (2925 Campus Green Drive, Cincinnati, OH)
- To register as an employer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For students, register here
Questions? Contact: email@example.com
Our five-week programs meet your professional needs, whether you are preparing to work at a law firm or prosecute your first case in court. We use a flipped classroom approach, letting you and your peers take the lead as a group of professionals mentor you along the way.
Cincinnati Law's Breakfast Club is much more than an 80s movie fan club. We convene each Fall and connect you with highly accomplished professionals and public servants for a meal and conversation. Our guests include lawyers who serve as
- general counsel for Fortune 100 Companies
- executive directors of non-profit organizations
- private practitioners
- state and federal prosecutors.
Cincinnati Law's Catalyst Program connects you, one-on-one with professionals whose careers you would like to explore. Through Catalyst, you see what the life of a lawyer looks like by attending in-house training sessions, board meetings and civic and charitable events, observing courtroom proceedings and attending seminars with legal professionals.
- 1L Professional Planning Meetings
- 2L Professional Planning Meetings
- 2TO25 Small Firm Fair
- 3L Professional Planning Meetings
- Anatomy of a 1L Summer Job Search Webinar
- Breakfast Club
- Catalyst Cincinnati Kickoff
- Catalyst Cincinnati Wrap-Up
- Coffee Hour & a Half
- CPD/ASP - Law In Practice|Books to Briefs (Contracts)
- CPD/ASP - Law In Practice|Books to Briefs (Torts)
- Fellowship Information Session
- Final Friday: Private Practice
- Final Friday: Public Sector
- Foreign Service Presentation
- GE Aviation Systems 1L info Session
- International Law Presentation
- Interviewing Presentation (Phi Alpha Delta)
- Judicial Clerkship Info Session
- Judicial Clerkship Nuts & Bolts
- LinkedIn Presentation
- Major Lindsay & Africa Presentation
- Marine Corps JAG Info Session
- Notary Blitz
- Practice Preview: Alternative Careers
- Practice Preview: Government
- Practice Preview: Public Interest
- Practice Preview: Alternative Careers Webinar
- Practice Preview: Government Webinar
- Practice Preview: Jobs & JDs
- Practice Preview: Private Practice
- Practice Preview: Private Practice Webinar
- Practice Preview: Public Interest Webinar
- Public Interest/Government Career Fair
- Speed Chat Event