Admitted Student Events
Admitted Student Open House
Friday, March 3 (registration now closed) & Friday, April 7, 2023
This event is not your cookie-cutter program.
- You will have the opportunity to take a tour of Cincinnati Law's brand new law building.
- You will learn about the various services provided by our Center for Professional Development that will help you build a strong network, have meaningful experiences, and shape a long-term career strategy.
- You will find commonality and community by interacting with current students.
- You will hear about how we prioritize student health, wellness, and belonging.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about our social justice opportunities, clinics and externships, academic success, and student life.
Virtual Hangouts for Admitted Students
Take advantage of these lunctime opportunities to learn more about specific topics of interest to Admitted Students.
|Feb 2, 12:30-1:15 PM||Meet the Dean|
|Feb 15, 12:15-1 PM||Student Life|
|Mar 9, 12:15-1 PM||Housing/Living in Cincinnati
|Mar 15, 12:15-1 PM||Center for Professional Development|
|Mar 31, 12:15-1 PM||Financial Aid|
Admitted Student Tours
Weekend Group Tours
We offer a limited number of Friday and Saturday group tours throughout the spring semester for admitted students. Registrants are limited to two guests.