Admitted Student Events
Admitted Student Open House
Friday, March 3 & Friday, April 7, 2023
This event is not your cookie-cutter program.
- You will have the opportunity to take a tour of Cincinnati Law's brand new law building.
- You will experience a first-year mock class and learn what to expect as a Cincinnati Law 1L.
- You will learn about the various services provided by our Center for Professional Development that will help you build a strong network, have meaningful experiences, and shape a long-term career strategy.
- You will find commonality and community in our current students panel.
- You will hear about how we prioritize student health, wellness, and belonging.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about our social justice opportunities, clinics and externships, academic success, and student life through our various concurrent sessions.
Virtual Hangouts for Admitted Students
Take advantage of these lunctime opportunities to learn more about specific topics of interest to Admitted Students.
|Feb 2, 12:30-1:15 PM||Meet the Dean|
|Feb 15, 12:15-1 PM||Center for Professional Development|
|Mar 1, 12:15-1 PM||Housing/Living in Cincinnati
|Mar 15, 12:15-1 PM||Center for Professional Development|
|Mar 31, 12:15-1 PM||Financial Aid|