Accepted Student Events
Accepted Students - You are invited!
No upcoming Admitted Student Events.
Now Closed - Accepted Students Open House
12-4 PM | Virtual Zoom
Join us on Friday, April 9 for our virtual Accepted Students Open House. During this event you’ll experience various session ranging from faculty and current student panels, to career and networking activities, externship overviews, and our comprehensive bar success programs.
This event is not your cookie-cutter program.
- Engage in a lunch and learn followed by mini breakout discussions with law faculty
- Meet the College of Law Dean, Verna Williams
- Take an interactive virtual tour led by Student Ambassadors
- Choose from concurrent interest sessions of your choice, including: the Ohio Innocence Project, the Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights, the Center for Race, Gender, & Social Justice, the Corporate Law Center, Career Placement, Student Organizations and more.
- Join the Admissions team for an optional Q&A following the conclusion of the event