Admitted Student Events
Admitted Student Open House
Saturday, March 9, 2024 & Saturday, April 13, 2024
10:00AM - 3:00PM EST
College of Law
2925 Campus Green Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45221
This event is not your cookie-cutter program.
- You will have the opportunity to take a tour of Cincinnati Law's brand new law building.
- You will learn about the various services provided by our Center for Professional Development that will help you build a strong network, have meaningful experiences, and shape a long-term career strategy.
- You will find commonality and community by interacting with current students.
- You will hear about how we prioritize student health, wellness, and belonging.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about our social justice opportunities, clinics and externships, academic success, and student life.
If you are unable to attend one of our planned admission events, we invite you to schedule an in-person, phone, or virtual visit. Our in-person visits can include a class observation, a student-lead tour of the building, and/or a 1:1 meeting with an admission professional. We are also happy to schedule 30-minute virtual or phone appointments.
CincyLaw Preview Days
One a month, we are offering prospective students the opportunity to "drop in" with the Office of Admissions. These sessions will allow prospective students to ask questions of members of the Office of Admissions and to tour the campus in a small-group setting. Each drop-in begins at 2:30PM EST.
Can't visit us during the week? No problem! We offer several group tour dates that will allow you to tour the College of Law and meet with a member of the admissions staff.
Please note - visit requests must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance. We are not able to accommodate same or next day visits.
Virtual Fellowship Information Session
Student fellowships offer Cincinnati Law students the ability to gain real-world experience in specialized legal areas. Upon acceptance to the College of Law, incoming 1L students have the ability to apply to one of four fellowships:
- Center for Race, Gender, and Social Justice
- Corporate Law Center
- Ohio Innocence Project
- Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights
On February 2, 2024 at 12:00PM EST, the Office of Admissions will be hosting a Fellowship Information Session. To join, please register here.
Virtual Hangouts for Admitted Students
|TOPIC & REGISTRATION
|February 7, 12:15PM -1:00 PM EST
|Meet the Dean
|February 21, 12:15PM - 1:00 PM EST
|March 6, 12:15PM - 1:00 PM EST
|March 20, 12:15PM - 1:00 PM EST
|Where do UC Yourself? (Alumni & Career Development)
|May 8, 12:15PM - 1:00 PM EST