Thank you for requesting a visit!
We are excited you are looking to visit the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
Both the University campus and the City of Cincinnati have so much to offer. We encourage you to make time to walk around campus, visit the student center and football stadium (built into the middle of campus), and discover why Forbes once called UC one of the "Most Beautiful College Campuses in the World." Cincinnati, Ohio is booming. Having experienced a recent cultural renaissance, there is much to do and see around town. From the state's oldest indoor/outdoor Marketplace (Findlay Market), to its trendiest neighborhood (Over the Rhine)- which has been noted in Food and Wine Magazine, Politico, and the New York Times for its culinary creativity, arts, and culture- you simply can't go wrong. You can also venture to the other side of downtown Cincinnati, which features the beautiful river-font Smale Park, tucked between the Cincinnati Bengals and Cincinnati Reds' stadiums.
The parking most convenient to the College of Law can be found at the Stratford Heights Parking Garage (preferred), the CCM Parking Garage off Jefferson via Corry Boulevard; or the Clifton Court Garage. USquare (West) Garage on Calhoun is a non-UC garage that is also nearby. You can check LIVE garage availability on the university parking website. (Campus Map PDF)
Lodging Near UC
For lodging while in the Cincinnati area, we recommend the following hotels:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Uptown-University Area (discounted rate)
- Kingsgate Marriott Conference Hotel at UC
- 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati
- Hampton Inn & Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Midtown
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown
From I-75 Southbound
- Travel south on I-75 until you reach the Hopple Street exit. Take the exit to the top of the overpass.
- Turn left at the light onto Hopple. You will now be traveling east. Cross over I-75. Follow the road up the hill. Note that the street changes its name to Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive.
- When you reach Clifton Avenue, make a right turn and continue up Clifton Avenue. The College of Law is at the southwestern corner of the campus. The College will be on your left at the corner of Clifton Avenue and Calhoun Street.
From I-71 Southbound
- Take Exit 3 - Taft Rd. exit (marked University of Cincinnati exit). Taft Rd. is one-way heading west and changes to Calhoun Street at Jefferson Avenue.
- Take Taft/Calhoun to Clifton Avenue.
- Right on Clifton. The College of Law is at the southwestern corner of the campus. The College will be on your right at the corner of Clifton Avenue and Calhoun Street.
From I-75 Northbound
- Travel north on I-75 until you reach the Hopple Street exit. The exit will be on your RIGHT. Take exit up to the light.
- Follow the road up the hill. Note that the street changes its name to Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive.
- When you reach Clifton Avenue, make a right turn and continue up Clifton Avenue. The College of Law is at the southwestern corner of the campus. The College will be on your left at the corner of Clifton Avenue and Calhoun Street
From I-71 Northbound
- Travel north until I-71 merges with I-75 just south of Florence, Kentucky.
- Stay on I-75 across the river.
- Follow the directions for approaching the campus on I-75 northbound.
FAQs for your Visit to Cincinnati Law
When will I hear back about finalizing my visit?
We ask that prospective students give us at least two weeks notice for their preferred visit date. Once we receive your request, we try to get back in touch with you within 2-4 business days to finalize your details. If we have any questions, we will reach out to you directly.
What can I expect during my visit?
All visits contain a half-hour sit-down with one of our admissions directors. If available, students can also sit-in on a first-year class and take a tour of the law building with a current student ambassador. If you are an admitted student, we also offer opportunities to meet with our Career Services team, faculty, and alumni if available.
Where to I park?
Details on where to park will be provided in a final confirmation email to you, but we recommend parking in the Stratford Garage, the CCM Garage, or the Calhoun Garage. If you park in a UC-affiliated garage, we can validate your parking. You can view live availability in any UC garage by visiting uc.edu/parking.
Where do I enter the building?
You will enter the building through the main College of Law entrance on Clifton Ave. (pictured above). Once you enter through the main doors, the Office of Admission and Financial Aid is directly in front of you. You can't miss the sign above the doors. If you are unable to use stairs, you can enter the College of Law through the back sliding doors and take the elevator to the second floor.