A New Home for the College of Law
Reflecting mission, the College of Law’s new home will be a place “to educate and inspire.”
A $45.6 million renovation has transformed the existing 84,443-square-foot campus facility, creating open, modern, light-filled spaces for the College of Law’s close-knit student community.
A prominent location along Martin Luther King Drive places UC Law in the heart of campus and along the primary connector to the new Innovation Corridor, strengthening connections to university partners and providing unparalleled access and opportunity to our community partners including the more than 800 law firms, Fortune 500 companies, nonprofit organizations, agencies, and state and federal courts that call Cincinnati home.
Completely upgraded classroom technology, expanded library facilities and centralized student services make this a best-in-class law school like no other, serving as a launchpad for student success.
For our faculty, centers and institutes, UC Law’s new home expands spaces for impactful learning and research to thrive, while providing a place to honor the important accomplishments of our past.
This new building exemplifies the upward trajectory of our law school, a tangible reminder to embrace our next purpose. Its design will meet the evolving, innovative needs of our students for years to come.
Verna Williams, former Dean and Nippert Professor of Law
- UC Law celebrates a new beginning with a move to the heart of Uptown campus (UC News)
- preLaw Magazine rankes Cincinnati Law's new building No. 11 in the nation with an A+ ranking
- UC College of Law announces Grand Opening keynote speaker (UC News)
- Last year on the corner of Clifton and Calhoun: A brief history of the College of Law from 1925-2022
- UC College of Law holds beam signing for $45.6 million newly renovated digs (UC News)
- UC sets groundbreaking for College of Law's new $45.6M home (Cincinnati Business Courier)
- Law students to gain new home on UC’s campus (UC News)
- UC College of Law to name courtroom for Honorable Sandra S. Beckwith
- UC unveils plans for new College of Law building (UC Magazine)
- Board approves new College of Law home on campus
- Building Features
- Grand Opening (event passed)
- Naming Opportunities