Past Event Recordings
Teach-In for Racial Justice
September 8 and 9, 2020
2020 Constitution Day Lecture with Professor Richard L. Hasen
September 17, 2020
Richard L. Hasen, Chancellor’s Professor of Law and Political Science at the University of California, Irvine School of Law, and UC Law’s Dean Verna Williams discuss U.S. elections with topics such as voter suppression, foreign interference, and the resilience of our electoral system during their interactive conversation “The Resilience of Our Electoral System.”
2019-2020 Robert S. Marx Lecture
Feb. 20, 2020
- Professor Ryan Goodman delivered the 2019-2020 Marx Lecture, "The U.S. – Iran Conflict and its Challenges to International Law."
2019-2020 Distinguished Visiting Professor of Law Lecture
January 14, 2020
- Professor Jennifer Chacón delivered the lecture, "Criminalizing Migration: The U.S. and Beyond."
2019 Schwartz Lecture in Torts
October 15, 2019
- Professor John C.P. Goldberg delivered the 2019 Schwartz Lectrure, "Supreme Torts."
2019 Constitution Day Lecture with Professor Melissa Murray
September 17, 2019
- Professor Melissa Murray, New York University School of Law, and Dean Verna Williams will discuss constitutional conflict and the U.S. Supreme Court’s role in resolving such conflict in their Constitution Day conversation “Looking Ahead: Constitutional Conflict and the Court."
2019 Chesley Lecture with Rebecca Cook
February 6, 2019
- Chesley Lecture, delivered by Rebecca Cook, Professor Emerita & Co-Director, International Reproductive and Sexual Health Law Programme at the University of Toronto
2018 Victor Schwartz Lecture in Torts
October 16, 2018
- Schwartz Lecture, delivered by Ward Farnsworth, dean and John Jeffers Research Chair in Law at the University of Texas School of Law