UC & Campus Resources
Resources for Students
Mental Health Resources CAPS
Therapy Assistance Online (TAO) - TAO is an interactive, web-based self-help program that provides online and mobile tools to help you overcome the day to day challenges around stressors like anxiety, depression, or other concerns. Visit TAO's website for more information about this free program.
24/7 phone crisis support through CAPS - Students and members of the UC community concerned about students have access to care 24 hours a day 7 days a week. To speak with a crisis counselor you may call our direct number at 513-556-0648 and press 1, to speak with a counselor 24/7.
Online Counseling (Telehealth) - BetterHelp provides convenient and affordable access to a licensed therapist anytime, anywhere, through a computer, tablet or smartphone
- UC Health Insurance Students – No Cost
- Private Insurance, Medicaid / Medicare - $40-$70 per week.
- Bearcat Emergency Fund
- UC UHS Student Support Fund (for medical and mental health costs only)
Visit uc.edu/housing for the latest updates about housing for Summer and Fall semesters.
Virtual Learning Concerns
UC Learning Commons provides virtual learning support for students.
- UC - uc.edu/publichealth
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Call Center - (1-833-427-5634)
- Available 9 am to 8 pm to answer COVID-19-related questions (source)
- Student Health Services: med.uc.edu/uhs